Sunday, October 5, 2008

Make Money Doing Online Surveys

For some time, I’ve researched hundreds of online opportunities to make a little extra money from home. With the rising prices of gas, food, and taxes, I’m stretching my paycheck as far as it will possibly go. I know I’m not the only one out there who’s in this situation. Thousands of people are looking for income alternatives, supplements, and like me - eventual replacements.


I was shocked to find the overabundance of get rich quick deals. I could not believe that these companies are still pushing this! Well, yes I can. I consider myself to be relatively computer saavy, and able to decipher good opportunities from the scams. Sadly, I've been duped. Several times - doh!


Admittedly, the plans are simple, and the "earnings proof" can be convincing. If they can do it, why can't you? You know they ARE doing it - the proof is right there! Though I have been duped, luckily I learned from my mistakes. Doing 10 minutes of research on any search engine is time well spent.


On a better note, I have found some good, legitimate opportunities. One of them is Top 10 Work at Home. Whether you want to start your own online business, do a job (about 20 different categories to choose from), or earning money from doing surveys, you can get enough information BEFORE buying to discover what is right for you. I actually participate in all three of the top rated businesses. I promote Six Figure Yearly, am signed up in a couple of different categories for occasional work (though you can choose regular work), and do a couple of surveys a week(you can also set your frequency for this). This works for me. I enjoy all three opportunities and they provide a little extra cash to supplement my paychecks. Knowing I have the option to pursue any or all of these opportunities anytime is a welcome comfort!


Go to Top 10 Work at Home

No comments: